Vista Bay / Bagan Vista
Vista Bay / Bagan Vista
Vista Bay / Bagan Vista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vista Bay / Bagan Vista

To have a discussion forum where everyone can give their opinion or suggestion so that more intuitive idea can be pass around for greater good of our condo.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Level 3 Car Park Flood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chuah_ph

Level 3 Car Park Flood Empty
PostSubject: Level 3 Car Park Flood   Level 3 Car Park Flood EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:09 pm

I did went to the Vistabay Site and found out that why the 3rd floor of Car Park was not fully covered from the top of the air well?

When I was there, it seem like the 3rd floor of car park flood w/ raining water and those water actually flow down to the lobby cause the entire lobby stair turn out to be extremely slipery. If continue to be like this , i believe the wall paint will be fall off easily due to long term exposes to rain water.

Do you alll fell that the swimming pool is undersize?
It seem like quite hard to accomulate entire building residences or it look like a fountain size.

Any explanation from the developer?

Thx

Daniel
Back to top Go down
datuk

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Car Park Flood   Level 3 Car Park Flood EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:53 am

1) 谁可以让我知道,VISTABAY 第2个出门在那(给BOMBA,MPSP垃圾车或大型卡车出 入的门).

2) 为什么发展商没回复CHUAH PH的问题. 我也想知道发展商解决问题的方案. Idea
Back to top Go down
ericvmt

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Car Park Flood   Level 3 Car Park Flood EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Echo Daniel's feedback on not-fully-covered car park area! It would definitely make the area prone to flood when it rains heavily. Wall paint could be another valid concern too. We need explanation from developer. I doubt they would change it, but we have to make our concern loud and clear. Mad

This should be actually bigger concern for Vistabay owner than Potential Owner in this thread since we going to face it anyway.

-Eric
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Car Park Flood   Level 3 Car Park Flood EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:26 am

Hi chuah_ph ,

Really sorry for the late reply. Seems i miss this topic as no email was sent to me on this matter, i mean this forum should have sent me an email to inform me about the post you guys have posted.

Anyway, for your queries, below are the explaination known to me:
1) Rain water coming from the air-well
=> This is a known topic and i did raise this concern many months back and from what i know, they have plan to cover up the air-well to avoid rain water from coming in but will still allow air to go through. So i think, the water flooding in the building would not be a concern here.

2) Swimming pool undersize
=> This is not really an issue when when we go to the office to purchase the place, they already told us that there won't be any Olympic size pool but instead very small pool. Since, i don't mind about the pool size, that is why i bought the place anyway.

By the way, are you and owner, if you are, hope you can register yourself as one of the owner as i will be able to explain more on these things there.

Thanx

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added closing statement)
Back to top Go down
https://myvistabay.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Car Park Flood   Level 3 Car Park Flood EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:31 am

Hi datuk,

Below are the answers to your questions:

1) If you are referring to the main entrance, well, there is only one entrance which is the at the main Guard House there. I guess, everyone would need to go through there, even the bomba, if they want to go into the building unless they jump over the wall that is.

2) Done. Refer previous post reply.

If you are an owner, hope you can register as one of the owner to get special access into topics where only home owner can view.

Thanx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Car Park Flood   Level 3 Car Park Flood EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:45 am

Hi Eric,

Please proceed to the Internal Group Discussion for my further explanation on this matter. Refer to topic Level 3 Car Park Flood.

Thanx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Car Park Flood   Level 3 Car Park Flood Empty

Back to top Go down

Level 3 Car Park Flood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vista Bay / Bagan Vista :: Vista Bay Potential Home Owner-
Jump to: